To focus more on the prompt about the 60's now. I would have to agree with Professor Ellis, Jimi Hendrix lets loose with his guitar and starts shredding The National Anthem at Woodstock if you haven't heard that I highly recommend you give it a listen. Woodstock is celebrating its 50 year anniversary this year and it will not be how it was 50 years ago! I would have loved to been on that farm rocking out with everyone. The story of Woodstock is completely mind blowing! This concert was supposed to be held on state ground, after Creedence Clearwater Revival signed up (locking this whole thing in to be legit) the state of New York basically said "No way are you having it here!" Then is old farmer with a ton of land volunteered and the show was back on the road to three days of peace and music. On August 23rd 1967 Jimi Hendrix released his album called "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" this album has one of my favorite Hendrix songs on it and that is "Purple Haze" Jimi Hendrix revolutionized the electric guitar. Another awesome song came out by Led Zeppelin in 1969 and that is "Ramble On"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9MxNn8P7w Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
If you want to see some crazy Ozzy videos drop a comment they are pretty descriptive and I'm not sure everyone is down with how crazy Ozzy is!
No comments:
Post a Comment